Wednesday 4 May 2016

Actor enquires

Actor enquiries

The potential actors that I could use for my film are my step sister Annie because she has good facial expressions and is really good at pretending to be scared which will be helpful to my audience as they will be able to read her facial expressions easily. And the role that Annie could play is my mums daughter who my mum has brought with her too look at this house .


The second actor that I could have in my film would be my stepdad as he can play the person who takes them around the house and he has a evil side to him as he is trying to kill the main characters behind their back . I would choose Paul for this as he is confident in front of a camera .


The second actor that I would have in my film is my mum as she can play an important part in the film and she has a calm vibe about her and she can help calm my step sister down as Annie is going to be scared in places throughout the film .








No comments:

Post a Comment