Thursday 5 May 2016

Mise en scene considerations

Mise - en- scene considerations


My characters will need to wear casual clothes like jeans , t-shirts and hoodies and coats to show how they are normal people put in a slightly weird situation and to show the audience how they have coped with what is going on around them.

The props I will be using  are an axe  I will be doing this to show the psychological effects of the film as it makes you think about the characters because of the owner of the house

I wont need any make up but I think that I will need some special effects to be added to make it more dramatic and scary for the audience watching my film as it makes the footage look more tense and mysterious as you want to find out what is going to happen next the special effects that I will be adding to my film are e






No comments:

Post a Comment