Wednesday 4 May 2016

target audience

Target audience

My target audience are teenagers  aged between 15-18 years old as I think that it would be more  popular with this type of age group as horror movies are quite popular with teenagers as  teenagers like the scary atmosphere that these types of films create .  My film will also be appropriate for the socio economic class as most teenagers do not work and I wed to aim my film at the teenage market as it can get scary in places and I thought younger children would not like this film because of that aspect.

And my film suits my target audience as it has a scary and dramatic feeling throughout the film and it has a range of different camera and filming techniques that the audience may like and it builds up slowly and it lets the audience see what the characters are like  .

My film is also suitable for both genders of male and females .




No comments:

Post a Comment